If you build it…
THE SCENE: 60 and fog. Moist everywhere
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- SSH x 15 IC
- Daisy Pickers x 15 IC
- Arm Circles (forward back) x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Mtn Climbers x 15 IC
- Mosey around the ball fields
Field of Dreams (Modified): Set up 4 corners (or 4 bases in the outfield)
- Home – Burpees 15 OYO Sprint
- “1st Base” – 20 Merkins Sprint
- “2nd” – 25 Plank Jacks Sprint
- “3rd” – 30 Smurf Jacks Sprint Home.
- Partner off
- 1st partner runs down and back in Parking Lot,2nd performs exercise.
- As a team complete 75 Bobby Hurleys, 125 Squats, 150 Lunges
April Arms: 34 dips, 34 pull ups. Plank till all in.
Capt Thor got to 5.
Four eyes led ankle scratchers and side plank.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
16 PAX (no FNG)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Spoke briefly on the need for men to Vulnerable with one another. Yes with big things in our life, but also in our insecurities (i.e. Feeling like a failure, unsure of the future, not measuring up, etc). Trying to handle those things on our own will drive a wedge between us and the people around us.
Intimidated by the prospect of my VQ. Thankful for a bunch of encouraging innerloopers.
Big thanks to Mothballs for Leading The Sandlot! Best of Luck to Chioccetti taking over.