I am not Beauty Shop but I will do my best impersonation
It was nice and quiet and cool.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- 50 SSH IC
- 15 (apparently too fast) windmills IC
- 25 SSH IC
- 10 Merkins IC
- 10 Bat Wings IC
Mosey around the building and go the field and find the disc golf thing
1 PAX starts on the routine while the other bear crawls from disc golf thing to path and moseys back – flapjack
After completion of 150 overhead claps change to crab walk as your mode of transportation
- 100 Merkins
- 150 Overhead Claps
- 200 Plank Jacks
- 250 Squats
If you get done early, start the process over.
We did some flutter kicks at some point.
There was time left so we moseyed down to the dumpster and made 3 single file social distanced lines
- When Q says go, sprint to the last light pole – next group release when 1st group gets to first light pole
- High Knees back to the dumpster in same grouping
- Sprint Round 2 – GO
- Side shuffle left 1/2 way and right the other half back to the dumpster
- Flutter Kicks 15 IC
- Box Cutters 15 IC
- Hello Dollys 15 IC
- Dealers Choice
- Tomb Raider chose J-Los IC (20?)
- Lipton chose 10 burpees OYO
- Beauty Shop chose Catalina Wine Mixers and we made to 6 and then TIME!!!!
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
16 PAX strong: Baby Baby, Bailout, Beauty Shop, Cue Ball, Duct Tape, Evan Almighty, Gepetto, Lancelot, Lipton, Little John, Malco, Photoshop, Shy Guy, Tomb Raider, Waterboy, Rabbit (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Being HUMBLE means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how IMPORTANT we can become, but to see how much DIFFERENCE we can make in the lives of others.
My challenge to myself and the PAX was to look for opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
In true Beauty Shop style, I ditched my weinke after the Warm A Rama and called several audibles for the rest of the workout. It was fun to make stuff up as I went – I will try that more out.
A few Kotters out today and they pushed themselves hard.
- Poll workers during today’s election
- Teachers, students, parents for school decisions
- Rochelle – a pollworker at the Berm who specifically asked us to pray for her
- Little John knows several folks who have cancer