Honor your commitments
THE SCENE: Lots of pre-runners (6), 3 of which had their first ShieldLock meeting today! I loved seeing that and hope that their group has as big of an impact on their lives as mine has for me.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Done quickly. I’m pretty sure these 18 men didn’t come out to chit chat.
- [10x Hand Release Merkin IC + 15x SSH IC] x 3
- 1:30 High Knees + 5 up/downs
- Mosey to Horse Arena Steps
- Evolution #1: 4 rounds
- 10x Inverted Rows on pipe railing
- 10x Carolina Dry Docks on a ledge for deeper range of motion
- 20x Squat Box Jump
- Side Shuffle ~200yds to stables, alternating sides every so often
- Evolution #2: PT Pyramid
- 1 Chin up, 2 Push up, 3 Sit up to 7/14/21 and back down to 1/2/3
- ~50 chin ups, 100 push ups, 150 sit ups
- 2 Balls-to-the-Wall max sets with Wall-Sit
- Mosey to Startex
- Evolution #3: ~4:00 AMRAP
- 10x Bonnie Blair
- 20x American Hammer (1:1)
- 10x Peter Parkers IC
- 10x V-Ups IC
- 10x Side Plank Leg Raise IC (both sides)
- 1:00 Max Pushups
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
19: Big Top, Cantore, Carver, Cheesesteak, Finkle, Floater, Gus, Harvard, Hobby Lobby, Hobo, Landline, Moneyball, Rocket Launcher, Ryan Howard, Senor Curry, Sparky, Wheezer, Woody, Yoga Matt
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Honor your commitments and your word. If you say you are going to do something, do it. We want to be leaders who others can trust and follow and a surefire way to lose trust is to not fulfill your commitments.
Woody called me out for not doing proper form on the squat box jumps. I deserved and needed that reminder.
The Bauer is coming up MLK weekend!