Heads or Tails?
THE SCENE: Ruins; 48 degrees and damp
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
- Arm Circles (fwd) x 17 IC
- Arm Circles (rev) x 17 IC
- Arm Circles (straight ahead-clockwise) x 17 IC
- Arm Circles (straight ahead-counter clockwise) x 17 IC
- Plank Jacks x 17 IC
THANG: Heads or Tails
- 3 Rounds
- Flip Quarter: Heads (H) =Certain Exercise; Tails (T) =Different Exercise; 25 reps
- After 4 Flips…PAX run down/up nearby steps (x 1=3 flights Down/3 flights Up) then reconvene at Quarter Flip area
- Round 1: H=Merkins; T=Prisoner Squats
- Down/Up Steps x 1
- Round 2: H=Carolina Dry Docks; T=Dips
- Down/Up Steps x 2
- Round 3: H=Plank Jacks; T=Penny Hardaways (identical to Bobby Hurleys but with different name)
- Down/Up Steps x 3
- Mosey around parking lot (4 corners) x 2 laps
- *Total=6 Down/6 Up=18 Flights Down/18 Flights Up
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
2 (0 FNG); MIB and O Positive (YHC).
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Attitude of gratitude.
YHC sat in his truck watching the raindrops fall on his windshield as minutes passed and no one showed. His mood was dampened. His mind raced to how unhappy he was that he was alone and gonna get a little wet doing a BC solo but then remembered that the farmers who need this rain are quite grateful as their livelihoods and families depend on rain. And YHC is grateful for the farmers. It quickly changed YHC’s perspective and his attitude improved.
YHC challenged the PAX with ‘what are you thankful for’ today? If it is someone, go tell them that.
YHC was about to do the BC solo then MIB rolled up. YHC and MIB pushed each other and got better together.