HardCORE Skeleton Crew for a Skeleton Q
F3 Memphis – April 30, 2018
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
Conditions: Mid 40s and clear
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3! Fitness! Fellowship! Faith!
- I am not a professional and am not being paid to lead this exercise.
- You are participating at your own risk, and you are assuming the risk of injury.
- You are responsible for your own well-being; you could get injured.
- You are 18 or older, here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here.
- Know your limits and do the best you can.
- Modify exercises as needed. Everything we say is a suggestion. Stop exercising if needed at your own discretion.
- Any FNGs? (Assign someone to stay with FNG)
- Windmills IC x 20
- Imperial Walkers IC x 20
- Hillbillies IC x 20
- Daisy Pickers IC x 20
- Arm circles: big to small then small to big
- Mosey to coupons
- Mosey back to concrete pad with coupon
- Circuit (repeat four times)
- American hammers w/ coupon x 50 OYO
- Merkins x 25 OYO
- BBS w/ coupon x 20 OYO
- Flutter kicks (once all in low plank for 30 count)
- 100 LBCs OYO; hold superman till all in; then hold low plank for a thirty count. Rinse and repeat with 75…, 50…, 25… 20…, 15…, 10…, 5…, 100… (400 total)
- 15 count low plank, 15 count side plank, 15 count other-side plank, 15 count low plank
- Pickle pounders IC x 10 (Snookie)
- Spidermans IC x 10 (Notasport)
- Hello Dollys IC x 10 (Gepetto)
- ABCs IC (YHC had to remind the PAX to say the letter and not a number)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 4 PAX (Gepetto, Mayberry, Not A Sport, Snookie)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Hebrews 11: And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets— who through faith conquered kingdoms, enforced justice, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the power of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, were made strong out of weakness, became mighty in war, put foreign armies to flight. Women received back their dead by resurrection. Some were tortured, refusing to accept release, so that they might rise again to a better life. Others suffered mocking and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword. They went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, mistreated—of whom the world was not worthy—wandering about in deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
Through faith God can use us to do great and might things. But also, through faith he can have us enduring suffering. Life is difficult but through faith in God we can endure to receive a heavenly reward.
Prayers for Mayberry who recently lost his wife. Praise for bringing Bermie Bros Promise Ring and Lil Nicky back safely from foreign adventures.
Skeleton crew for a skeleton Q. YHC was encouraged by the low attendance and hopes many Bermie Bros posted at the Lair instead of the fartsack.
SOS service project after Mothership this Saturday
GrowRuck September 21st – 23rd
Berm needs May Qs