THE SCENE: ~75 degrees, but felt like 100.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional, you are participating at your own risk, you are responsible for your own wellbeing, you are here voluntarily and you’re not paying to be here (neither am I), and know your limits and modify as you deem necessary
SSH x 18, Imperial walkers x 12 while walking in a circle, Hillbilly’s x12 while walking in a circle, Daisy pickers x 10
Other than continuously saying “frog humps” instead of “frog jumps,” all went well.
- group 1: 11’s: groiners on one end, frog jump to the other end, spider jumps, sprint to the other end
- group 2: 100 pull ups, 200 merkins, 300 squats
- ~0.5 mile mosey that included pauses for al gore & mountain climbers, and jogging backward
Popcorn! I started with American hammers, Shoe strings tortured us with the alphabet, meatball lead us through leg raises, and we finished off with freddy mercury’s with bottomless
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
14 PAX (No FNG) Bookworm, Four Eyes, Bottomless, Meatball, Pirtle, Father Abraham, Handsy, Mighty Joe Young, Sir Mix A Lot, Teacher’s Pet, Crayfish, Ergo, Shoe Strings
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Probed PAX to consider what it takes to both start a fire and maintain a fire. Read Leviticus 6:12-13. Talked about how we are like the priest in charge of adding to the fire daily. Asked each one of us to consider:
- What are we doing to add to or dwindle the fire daily?
- WHO in your life is adding to or dwindling the fire?
- What are the implications of a dwindling fire?
I’ve concluded that it’s pointless to wear a shirt.