Giddy up, boyz…
THE SCENE: Blazing Saddle;38 degrees and balmy
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Disclaimed
*Mosey to Stables for C.O.P. (Circle of Pain) and Pull-Ups
- Captain Morgans x 28 second hold IC
- Arm Circles (straight ahead) x 28 IC
- Pull-Ups AMRAP x 3 rounds OYO
*Mosey back to Startex
- Sprint to other end of parking lot x 10 and back x 10 OYO
- Perform (1) Merkin then sprint to other end of parking lot and perform 2 Merkins then sprint back and perform 3 Merkins…you get the picture. Down 8 times then back 7 times=15 sprints OYO=(120) Merkins
- Perform (1) Burpee then sprint to other end, repeat as above. Down 5 times then back 5 times=10 sprints OYO=(55) Burpees
- Perform (1) 8-ct Bodybuilder then sprint to other end, repeat as above. Down 3 times then back 2 times=5 sprints OYO=(15) 8-ct
- LBC x 28 IC
COUNT-OFF and NAME-O-RAMA:
4; Woody, U-Rock, Watchita and O Positive (YHC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
With the New Year upon us, let us not get consumed with our problems, goals, insecurities; instead, let us focus our time and energies on disrupting our self-imposed ‘status quo’s and go be High Impact Men (HIM) for our families and communities. A great place to start is in the gloom with your brothers while the M and 2.0’s rest and watch how our Concentrica’s will be positively impacted by our personal growth and leadership.
Men should do hard things. Together.
This was a smokefest. Shoulders, down and backs (2.0 miles), merkins (120), burpees (55), 8-ct body builders (15)…oh, my. Awesome 2ndF. YHC even broke out the fine china for PLC.
That is what the Pre-blast is for.