Full body circuit workout at the Morg
Calm and finger-numbing cold morning at the Morg.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
10 IC SSH
10 IC SSH double time
10 IC SSH triple time
Circuit with 10#, 20# and 30# dumbbells, 5 gallon gas can with 45#s of water, balance disk, perfect pushup and exercise bands. The following stations were setup with signs that gave the station name and description of the exercise.
- High Plank on balance board
- CMU Squats
- Chest Press – Bench press two 20# dumbbells
- Strength band – Hold both ends behind upper back extend arms and hold.
- CMU Overhead hold – Hold 30# CMU overhead with arms extended.
- Walking Lunges
- Curls – 10# dumbbells
- Merkins on “The Perfect Pushup”
- Chest Push Outs – Hold 15# dumbbell with both hands against upper chest, extend arms and hold for 3 seconds.
- Long Jumps – Jump from cone to cone about 5 feet.
- Strength band – Put foot on center of band, extend arms out to side parallel with shoulders and hold.
- Lying down Chest Press – Hold 30# dumbbell with both hands against upper chest, extend arms and hold for 3 seconds.
- Skull Crushers with 15# dumbbell
- 45# Carry – Five-gallon gas can filled with water around circle of PAX.
1 minute of leg raises.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
7 PAX – Choker, Orange Julius, Sleep Number, Woodpecker, Flobee, Bruce and Carport (on Q).
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Spoke to pax about the Prodigal son story told in the book of Luke and asked to the pax to reflect which son they were more like.