- cityCURRENT: Radio Show featuring Gus & O Positive.
- Lift Heavy Run Long Podcast #90: Blake Mashour (Billy Blanks)
- Lift Heavy Run Long Podcast #93: Richard McClure (O Positive) & Jordan Carpenter (Gus)
- Local Memphis Live w/ Amy Speropoulos: TV Segment featuring Shoestring & Gus
- Healthy Germantown with Will Kassner [AKA Li’l Sebastian] – January 2019: Municipal TV Segment featuring Captain Obvious & Gus (The whole episode is good. But Captain O & Gus get started at the 10:40 mark.)
- F3 Nation Roundtable: Listen to Gus & Bono describe GrowRuck 12 in Memphis and the impact it had on the men who participated.
- Daily Memphian, June 10, 2019, “Community helps those frustrated by Germantown flood”: “Laura Yeargin had men from F3 Memphis – a group dedicated to faith, fellowship and fitness – help Saturday. All day, they told her their plans were to help her.”
- NBC’s Today: How Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith are bringing thousands of men together
- The Art of Manliness Podcast #324: How Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith Are the Cure for Sad Clown Syndrome
- Boston Globe, “My Two Weeks as America’s No. 1 Middle-aged Loser”: “I had many messages from members of a group called F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith – that was formed in North Carolina to recognize and solve this very problem of guys needing guys and is now spreading nationally.”
- Endurance Magazine, “Training for the Ultimate Battle; Why F3 Is More Than Just Fitness“: “I now understand that F3 filled a void in my life that I didn’t know was there. In addition to whipping me into shape physically, I’ve found a new group of friends – brothers – who support and encourage me (and who make fun of me). And I try to do the same for them as they are going through their own battles.”
- Men’s Health, “How This Group Brings Men Together Through Sweat and Prayers“: “Men across the country are clamoring to be this miserable, with an estimated 20,000 active participants.”