Four Corners at Old Forest
THE SCENE: High 30s, cool.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH x 50 IC
Imperial Walker x 10 IC
Hillbillies x 10 IC
Daisy Pickers x 15 IC
Arm Circles x 10 IC
Reverse Arm Circles x 10 IC
– Station 1: Burpees x 15 OYO, Sprint to Station 2
– Station 2: Merkins AMRAP until relieved by Station 1, Bear Crawl to Station 3
– Station 3: Double Jumps AMRAP (Mini-Jump Squat immediately followed by Jump Squat is 1 rep) until relieved by Station 2, Sprint to Station 4
– Station 4: Dry Docks AMRAP until relieved by Station 3, Mosey to Station 1
Each group made three full rotations
Remain in Four Corners positions:
– Station 1: Fingertips to Shoelaces x 20 OYO, Sprint to Station 2
– Station 2: Freddie Mercury AMRAP until relieved by Station 1, Bear Crawl to Station 3
– Station 3: Big-Boy Situps AMRAP until relieved by Station 2, Sprint to Station 4
– Station 4: Gas Pumps AMRAP until relieved by Station 3, Mosey to Station 1
One full rotation completed.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 29 PAX (1 FNG): Blart, Mirage, Shoestring, Soybean, Handsy, Hall Monitor, Dewey, Park Bench, Bartman, Combination, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Altar Boy, Carmen San Diego, Lil’ Sebastian (FNG), MIB, Chioccetti, Four Eyes, ISS, Jail Bait, Crayfish, Monk, Mama’s Boy, One and Done, Hot Sauce, Teacher’s Pet, Doc Hollywood, Hitch, Lodge, Toms
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM: Advent is upon us. We each experience suffering in some form on this earth. YHC shared that his hope is found in God coming down, and the promise that one day God will reconcile to himself all creation. YHC encouraged the PAX to think on that promise this season.
MOLESKIN: What a great morning. The KotB may be heading out of the loop (looking at you, Sandlot), but we don’t have to. That’s still a win.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: No OF run on Tuesday, Dec. 4.