F3 Memphis July 2020 Fundraising Challenge
F3 Memphis PAX,
We’re going to throw a fundraising challenge your way for the month of July. Our goal is to raise at least $2,000 in 31 days for the Alcy Ball Development Corporation, which is directed by our very own Four Eyes (Seth Harkins). Here are some details for you:
WHAT’S THE CHALLENGE?
We are confident you’re ready to step up to the plate on this one….the goal is to raise at least $2,000 in the month of July.
WHAT’S MY MOTIVATION?
1. A tremendous outpouring of goodwill for the city of Memphis and the excellent work Four Eyes is doing in our neighborhood. That should be enough, but…..
2. Soybean, Four Eyes, and Cheezsteak will complete one sand burpee for every $10 raised. That would be 200 sand burpees if we raise $2,000!
3. We will execute the sand burpees at the AO raising the most money for the Alcy Ball Development Corporation. If your AO doesn’t currently have sand, we will take care of that when the time comes.
WHAT IS THE ALCY BALL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION?
Our very own Four Eyes (Seth Harkins) is the Executive Director of the Alcy Ball Development Corporation (ABDC), a non-profit organization located in the Alcy Ball neighborhood, which is just north of 240 and Airways by the airport. ABDC exists to connect and empower Alcy Ball residents to develop a thriving community.
HOW WILL OUR DONATION HELP?
One of Four Eyes’ biggest projects right now is revitalizing a place for neighbors to gather, connect, and learn together. This gathering place is called “Rogers Store” and it’s a building that was once the hub of the Alcy Ball community. Our donations will help furnish and outfit the store. You can find specific items they’re purchasing for the store here: https://www.myregistry.com/giftlist/rogersstore
HOW DO I DONATE AND TRACK MY DONATION?
Click on this link to donate money
Click on this link to claim your financial donation for your AO
CAN I BUY SOMETHING FROM THE REGISTRY?
Absolutely! If you do, use the link above to claim the gift for you AO. Just input the dollar amount you spent.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED BEYOND MY FINANCIAL DONATION?
1. Go to lunch with Four Eyes – send him a message in Slack and get a tour of the neighborhood.
2. Ask Four Eyes about their weekly recipe plans and donations needed.
BUT I HAVE TO HAVE A FITNESS GOAL!
I hear you. I see you. If you’re looking to accelerate, what better way than to post a LOT? Set a goal and show up. Track this on your own!
Gold: 31 posts in July