Elbow to Elbow, Carrying that Weight, You Gotta Stand for Something
Perfect workout temperature, 50’s and overcast, drizzle fo shizzle
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
- SSH x 30 IC
- Quad stretch OYO
- Hamstring stretch OYO
- Windmills x 20 IC
- Frankensteins x 20 IC
- Shoulder stretch OYO
- Indian Run to the Visitor Center (I hate Indian Runs)
- Partners were made by having the PAX line up youngest to oldest with the youngest and oldest pairing up, etc. Mebbe an equalizer…mebbe not.
- PAX pairs share the following exercises together, then take turns carrying each other on their backs to the other end of the center and back
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Merkins
- 150 Smurf Jacks
- 200 Joe Louis’
- 250 Squats
- Indian Run to the Stage (even downhill, I hate Indian Runs)
- Alternating 1 minute AMRAP of dips with 1 minute of wall sits x 5
- Indian Run to STARTEX (have I mentioned my feelings about Indian Runs?)
- Side plank 30 seconds then switch
- American Hammer x 10
- Hold Plank until 8:00 am
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
8 PAX (1 Willy Loman): Rainbow Warrior, Dawson, Ice Cube, Red Ryder (WL from Birmingham), Teachers Pet, Steinbrenner, Mudpants, Yardsale
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
Be clear with your word and speak it to those who you lead. Some will come with you, some will move away from you, but no one gets to stay where they are in your organization and just be mad. Know what you stand for, stand up strong and speak its word, and use the discomfort of misalignment to help those people off the bus who need to.
Hey, there – Main Man Ice Cube gets his #345 bell rung. HIM!
Did you know that Mudpants has a podcast? Right? I didn’t know either but Teacher’s Pet did. I just thought he had one of the greatest of all F3 names.