Did someone say Shoulder Day?
I recall it being quite pleasant
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
0 FNGs, disclaimer was given
- 20 SSH IC
- Indian Run to NAture Preserve and back
- 15 Seal Claps IC
- 21 Overhead Claps
- 30 SSH IC while we waited for Bootheel to get out of his vehicle and join us
CMU work (my favorite)
- 150 CMU Curls
- 250 CMU Overhead Press
- 350 CMU Merkins
- 250 CMU BBSU
- 150 CMU Squats
- P1: Runs to the 50 yard line and back
- P2: Start the exercises and P1 picks up where P2 leaves off once P1 returns from the run
Once completed because the Lair PAX are beasts, we held the CMUs in an overhead press position and walked the length of the turf field and back.
- Sprint to the 50 yard line – when all in, sprint back.
- Sprint to the 20 yard line – when all in, sprint back.
- Sprint to the 30 yard line – when all in, sprint back.
No time for that
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
8 PAX, 0 FNGs – Birds-R-Real, Bootheel, Hello Kitty, Pronto Pup, Reply All, Sideline, Utah, Rabbit (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Victory in the wilderness. I heard on the radio a pastor talking about this. There is actually a book by the same title which is described below.
God! Where are You?” Is this your heart’s cry? Does your spiritual progress appear at a standstill – or even to have regressed? This time is not God’s rejection but His season of preparation. It is the road traveled by patriarchs and prophets, paving a way for a fresh move of God. God intends for you to have victory in the wilderness.* What is the focus of the true prophetic?* How where you are is vital to where you’re going* How God refines* Pressing through dry times
Wilderness is mentioned over 200 times in the Bible and is described as a dry, waste land that is unoccupied.
Related there is a wilderness mentality that some cultivate which consists of grumbling, faultfinding, and complaining.
God helps us overcome / have victory in the wilderness / he refines us and makes us even stronger.
IF you find yourself in a place of wilderness, these things will help you:
- Don’t complain or grumble
- Be thankful and worship God
- Keep your eyes fixed on God
- Don’t make the thing you lack into an idol
- Keep drinking of the living water
- Realize you can’t go backwards but can only go forward
- Surround yourself with other Christians for support
- Have hope that God is using the wilderness experience for your good
YHC loves CMU workouts! They are the great equalizer and combined with cardio make things lots of fun and painful!