Daily Down PAINment at Mothership
THE SCENE: Sunny, hot, and humid. Very little wind.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Slaughter Starter: Burpees x 10 OYO
Mosey to far end of Lower Parking Lot grass area (plank until all in)
Abe Vigoda IC x 10
Arm Circles IC x 20
Merkins IC x 15
Overhead Press IC x 15
SSH IC x 20
Mosey to benches in front of The Kitchen (Al Gore until all in)
- Box Jumps x 20 OYO (plank until all in)
- Incline Merkins x 20 OYO (plank until all in)
- Dips x 20 OYO (plank until all in)
- Mosey to Startex for B.O.M.B.S. (Al Gore until all in)
- Partner #1:
- Burpees x 50
- Outlaws x 100
- Merkins x 150
- Big Boy Situps x 200
- Squats x 250
- Partner #2:
- Backpedal half way down concrete path to the lake
- Bear crawl second half of concrete path
- Sprint up the grassy hill to Partner
- Partners alternate until all exercises were complete (we didn’t quite make the full routine but Squeegee and Nature Boy probably could have done it twice)
- Mosey around parking lot and circle up for Mary
Hello Dolly IC x 20
Nolan Ryan IC x 20
LBCs IC x 20
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10 PAX – Orange Julius, Teacher’s Pet, Snookie, Nickelback, Nature Boy, Uncle Rico, Harbaugh, Squeegee, Hot-N-Ready, Pops
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Task and Purpose: Think about the purpose of your tasks in life rather than just going through the motions. This applies at home, work, and F3.
Life is a grind but easier when we do it together.
PAX pushed hard today and it was tough. Great mumblechatter and encouragement. I could feel the energy when the men would holler for me to get up that hill to relieve Nickelback.
I intentionally had us doing BOMBS in close proximity to Ol’ Sounder as I had a cooler full of ice cold waters in the back of the truck. That was a life saver for some of us.