Currahee Mountain Men
AO: The Wolf
THE SCENE: Actual 37/Feels Like 26 … it matters
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
WARM-O-RAMA: SSH x 25, DP x 10, Imperial Walker x 10, Shoulder Taps x 10
- Run 3,691 ft. from Startex to base of Currahee Mountain and partner up
- P1 begins bear-crawling up Currahee Mtn. while P2 completes 10 squats, 10 Merkins, 10 LBCs at base of Currahee Mtn. …
- P2 then runs to halfway point of mountain and back down to relieve P1 and begin bear-crawling where P1 left off
- P1 runs down Currahee Mtn. to complete squats/merkins/LBCs … then runs back up to halfway point and back down to relieve P2 and begin bear-crawling where P2 left off
- Continue bear-crawling until halfway point of Currahee Mtn.
- Same process to summit Currahee Mtn. with two exceptions:
- Exercises change to 10 Bonnie Blairs (1:1), 10 Carolina Dry Docks, 10 Gas Pumps
- Exercises performed at halfway point of Currahee Mtn. instead of base
- Descend Currahee Mtn. the same way we ascended Currahee Mtn.
- Run 3,691 ft. from base of Currahee Mountain back to Startex
MARY: Flutter Kicks, Box Cutters, LBCs, Heel Taps
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: A super six-PAX of Wolves roamed the land today
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM: Having a shared/understood language is important, but how we use that language is often more important. Tone, consistency, and integrity give language power and persuasion. Check your tone. Consider the consistency in what you say. Do as you say.
MOLESKIN: Bear-crawling downhill is much different than any other bear-crawl. We spent a portion of PLC talking about our hair, as dudes are prone to do. NTTAWWT.