Cowbell’s post July 4th Beatdown to Burn off those burgers and wings
75 degrees, and a little humid after an overnight rain.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Not a professional/not being paid/modify as needed
SSH x 15
IW x 15
HB x 15
Squat Jumps x 15
Started with a little mosey that turned into a 1/2 Merkin Mile, ending on soccer field. 2 stops with 25 merkins each
Soccer Field Partner Pair Up
- Partner A sprints down and back to relieve partner B doing bear crawls. Continue til reach end of field.
- Partner A sprints down and back to relieve partner B doing lunge walks. Continue til reach end of field.
- Partner A sprints down and back to relieve partner B doing the duck walk. Continue til reach end of field.
- All PAX suicide length of soccer field.
- Partner A runs backwards down and back to relieve partner B doing crawl bears. Continue til reach end of field.
- Partner A runs backwards down and back to relieve partner B doing reverse lunge walks.
Q notices time and we mosey back to startex finishing our 1/2 merkin mile
Runners stretch…right foot over left knew and squat/hold for 30 seconds. Switch feet and repeat.
LBC x 15
FK x 15
Box Cutters x 15
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
Gepetto, Searcy, Krueger, Monk (from F3 Gastonia), Bullwinkle, Cataract, Snookie, Cowbell (Q)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
YHC shared from a recent devotional on Servant Leadership. Servant Leaders must balance Servanthood and Leadership. One challenge of servant leadership is balancing the selflessness of servanthood with the forthright management sometimes required of leaders.
No matter how confrontational a situation could be, stay focused on what Christ would want you to be. I shared that during my 20 year HR career, I often had to fire people. I learned early on that my mood (or me allowing the Holy Spirit to be present in me) it did not have to be confrontational. Through prayer and selfless conversation about what happened and where God wanted the employee to go next, it often ended positively.
I have amassed many facebook friends, christmas cards and letters of how good their lives turned out. All from people that I have fired. No matter the circumstance in leadership, allowing the Holy Spirit to be present will definitely help all involved.
Halfway through the bear crawl, I heard “why is he making us do this”. Then I realized that was a voice in my head and I was the Q.