Cold Masonry Unit
Coldest day of the season. 27 degrees. Gus rolled in late, currently giving MeterMaid a run for his money.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
I am not a professional, please modify as needed.
SSH IC X20
Daisy Pickers IC X10
Mosied over to field to do some backwards running, side shuffle, karaoke and sprints (X2)
- Kettle Bells with CMU. Rifle Carry with CMU to the next station. (2 min routine, 1 min to get to next station)
- No Surrenders with CMU. Murder Bunny to next station. (2 min routine, 1 min to get to next station)
- Goblet (aka Goblin) squats with CMU. Rifle Carry Lunge to next station. (2 min routine, 1 min to get to next station)
- Curls with CMU. Broad Jump with CMU to next station. (2 min routine, 1 min to get to next station)
- Finish in the middle with Burpees (1.5 min)
Indian Train Run around cones. PAX sprints complete lap around field to arrive at the end of the line. Continue until everyone has sprinted one lap.
To the Fountain.
- Dips X 30
- Urkins X 20
- Derkins X 20
- Parnter up, P1 wall sit, P2 full lap around building.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Thanking Hobby Lobby for his leadership. I am eager to take on a servant leadership role. Personally, I need this. I need to be more outward focused in thought and deed. Neither focusing on my self righteousness or my self pity, but focusing my attention on others and helping others get better. It is a great season to begin this work.
CMUs are cold as crap. I don’t want to complain, but I will put the CMU away until the weather gets warmer. My bare legs and arms were fine, my fingers were throbbing.
2F opportunity at KimBrowoodz Clubhouz @ 8PM. Service opportunity at Grace Evan on 12.12 for families.