CMUs at the Shell
THE SCENE: Old Forest, 34ish degrees and breezy.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
We are not professionals, you exercise at your own risk, you are responsible for your own well being, anything I say out here is merely a suggestion.
Dora: partners each do one round of 1. SSH, 2. Windmill, 3. Imperial Walker. While one partner exercises, other partner runs parking lot lap.
- Carry CMU to Levitt Shell. Trade off with your partner as often as needed.
- 1st intersection: squats for 6, then 10 together.
- 2nd stop at gate: flutter kick for 6, then 10 together.
- At the shell, CMU Bombs. Pick up where your partner leaves off, one partner runs to top of shell and back while other exercises w CMU:
- B: 50 Block Burpees
- O: 100 CMU Swings
- M: one round each of alternating arm coupon merkins
- B: one round each of bicep curls
- S: one round each of CMU Squats
- Carry CMU’s back to startex, stopping again for squats and flutters to watch out for the 6.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
One and Done, Monk, Bartman, MIB, Sir Mix A Lot, Handsy, Teacher’s Pet, Bottomless, Jailbait, Altar Boy, Sparky, Four Eyes
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Our history can be summarized in four phases: Creation, Fall, Redemption, Recreation. We are living in between Redemption and Recreation now, working out the implications of Redemption in our work, family life, faith, relationships, etc. The goal is to work toward the coming Recreation of all things at Christ’s return. We don’t wait passively. Our work is participation in the redemption of the world.
Sparky is fast and put in a lot of work today with a little extra running and more than his fair share of CMU carrying. Great mumblechatter from the gang to keep everyone in high spirits despite the sucky CMU work at the Shell.
Soybean starting Bible Study 6:30-7:30am Wednesdays at Einsteins.
O-Positive leading q-source discussions at East Mem Whole Foods, Fridays.