THE SCENE: Cold and crisp.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: All were welcomed and disclaimed.
- Overhead Arm Clap x15 IC
- Daisy Pickers x20 IC
- Merkins x8 IC
- Forward Arm Circles x10 IC
- Reverse Arm Circles x10 IC
CMU Mile- Perform one initial exercise with the CMUs, and then mosey with said CMUs for 1/10th of a mile. At each 1/10th of a mile, PAX performed an exercise with the CMU. Our CMU mile only ended up being .75 of a mile due to time constraints, but the exercises performed were as follows:
- Squat Press x 27 IC
- Derkins x27 IC (feet were on the CMUs)
- Elf on the Shelf x27 OYO (see F3 Exicon for description)
- Hair Burner for 20 yards (see F3 Exicon for description)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes (Q sings while PAX move the CMU in front of them to the appropriate height). 3 rounds were sung.
- Hot Potato x 27 OYO (see F3 Exicon for description)
- Modified Mini Hair Burners x 27 (Pushed CMU across the path to opposite side in a bear crawl. That’s 1. Pull it back to the starting position in a reverse bear crawl. That’s 2.)
- Colt 45s OYO (see F3 Exicon for description)
- Rock-ee x 10 OYO (burpee with a CMU)
No time for MARY! The hot potato was our MARY.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
5 PAX, 0 FNGs; Third Wheel, Boba Fett, Roomba, Speedy, Grimace
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Discussed the biblical writing style of a chiasm, after the Greek letter X/Chi. Looked at a chiasm in John 13:36-14:4.
Not sure discussing biblical writing techniques without everyone having scripture in front of them is the best idea. My workout was based on this concept even though we had to cut a few exercises out.
Also, to run a full CMU mile requires an additional 10-15 minutes than what I allotted. Exercises should be slightly shorter duration. That or everyone needs to run faster.
St. Jude Marathon this weekend.