Cluster “F” featuring Climbarooskis™!
THE SCENE: Cool, around 40 degrees. Lots of puddles and other assorted wetness from the night before. Prime “sliding” conditions.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH IC x 19
Imperial Walkers IC x 15
Mummy Kicks IC x 15
Daisy Pickers IC x 15
Thigh Stretches – pull twice, so nice!
We moseyed over to the “fitness cluster” for a little cluster “F” (1st F). Upon arrival we completed an AMRAP circuit with 7 exercises, each employing the equipment in the “fitness cluster”. 10 reps each.
The exercises (and equipment) were as follows:
- Dips – on the parallel bars
- Modified pull-ups (or Australian shepherds) – on the not parallel bars
- Lunges – on the thing with three weird platforms to stand on and a pole in the middle
- Climbarooskis™! – on the slippery metal ladder
- Calf raises (some went onto become fully grown cattle) – beneath the slanted beam with numbers on it
- Derkins – on the zig-zaggy beam near the ground
- Box jumps on the bench-like object
And then a mosey to the playground and back for good measure. Approximately 5 rounds were completed.
Mary was completed amongst the cluster before a quick mosey back to the shovel flag.
It consisted of :
Flutter kicks IC x 15
LOLs IC x 15 (left leg) and x 10 (right leg)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
11 PAX, 0 FNGs – Passport, Shoestring, Toms, Soybean, Squeegee, Bottomless, Ergo, Teacher’s Pet, One and Done, Bookworm, Dewey (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
“Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.” Psalms 90:12
The last year went by so fast. Time is short. Some of us need the wisdom of slowing down – spending more time our M, our 2.0s, our Creator, or in self reflection. Some of us need the wisdom to know when to speed up, in setting goals and reaching them. We don’t have a lot of time on this earth. Make it count!
A fun, semi-last minute Q(ewey)! Great being at the Bingo Hall for the first time. Thankful for all 11 PAX who showed up and put in some work.
Equinox challenge – check it out on SLACK.