Check and Adjust
A cool, crisp 48 degrees, no wind to speak of. 3 PAX arrived by 4:50am and observantly noticed that the Q hadn’t arrived. At 4:58am 3 PAX made a correct assumption that we were on our own and free to lead. 1st F started promptly at 5:00am.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
Welcomed and Disclaimed by AOQ
15 – SSH
10 – Daisy Pickers
5 – Burpees OYO
3 PAX looked at our available implements – CMUs, 20lb Dumbbells, 37.5lb Dumbbells, 50lb Sandbag – and quickly devised a 3 exercise circuit that we worked through 2X, AMRAP for each exercise.
- Shoulder Press, 37.5lb dumbbell, AMRAP (the timing exercise – when the PAX was worn out we switched stations)
- Squats, 50lb Sandbag
- Kettlebell Swings, CMU
Rifle carry your CMU around the parking lot. PAX used this time to determine the next two sets of exercises.
- Back Fly, 20lb dumbbell, AMRAP (the timing exercise)
- Blockees, CMU
- Clean/Press, 50lb Sandbag
Rifle carry CMU to playground. 4 sets of 5 pullups, various grips. Rifle carry CMU back to the parking lot
- Arm curls, 37.5lb dumbbell, AMRAP (the timing exercise) Note: All PAX reduced weight to 20lb dumbbell for the second round because 37.5lb is heavy. This was kinda, sorta smart. On the one hand the curls were much easier and we were able to get a lot more reps, on the other, rows and merkins became much harder.
- Upright Rows, 50lb Sandbag
- Alternating elevated merkins (PAX used a CMU to elevate one hand, switched hands on each rep)
Sprint to playground, 1 AMRAP pullups, any grip, sprint back to parking lot
PAX cycled through each of the above 9 stations one more time, no rest.
20 Heels to Heaven, 50 LBCs, 10 pickle pounders
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
PAX agreed that the message today is to be prepared. And maybe set two alarms for yourself.