F3 MEMPHIS – 22 May 2019
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
Conditions: 74°, overcast, many percentage points of humidity. Perfect conditions for a beat down.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome: I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own well being
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
*The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Mosey around the building
- SSH IC X 20
- Arm Circles IC X 10 forward and 10 reverse
- Windmills IC X10
- Mountain Climbers IC X 20
- 7 of Diamonds (alternate Bear Crawl & Walking Lunges from spot to spot – hold Al Gore or Plank til all in at starting spot)
- 7 Burpees at each corner
- 14 4-count Flutter Kicks at each corner
- 21 Merkins at each corner
- 28 Side Step Squats at each corner
- 21 Plank Jacks at each corner
- 14 Carolina Dry Docks at each corner
- 7 8-count Body Builders at each corner
- American Hammers IC X 15 and then we mercifully ran out of time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
8 PAX – Judah, Gus, Lipton, Photoshop, Ups, Big Top, Lancelot & (QIC) Geppetto
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Reflections on life, death, and using life right. My go to passages of scripture lately have been from John 14 & Colossians 3.
John 14:1-3 (KJV) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Colossians 3:15-16 (NASB) Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you…
It is easier to get through the difficult times in life, and it is richer and more rewarding to go through the good times when traveling with brothers. It was good to make puddles of sweat in the early morning humidity with the few good HIM who came out to the Berm this morning.
- Memorial Day Convergence (5/27) at the Barracks – Gus on Q, his last as Nantan
- Memorial Day Cookout, 5-8 pm, hosted by Speaker
- Check schedule for changes at Blue Collar