Carry That Weight – Ask For That Help
Cold. Super cold. Deep freeze cold. Fingers falling off from too much time on the coupon cold.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
F3 mission shared; disclaimer made.
- SSH x 20 IC
- Jump squats x 12 IC
- Lunge twist x 16 IC
- Frankensteins x 10 IC
- Mosey around the building
- Grab a coupon, one guy grabs the (new Berm Lexicon entry), Bench Workout Tool (BWT) – the BWT can and should be shared, but each PAX has to ask for help from a brother to give it up to someone else.
- Head to the parking lot and lunge squat across the parking lot on the West side of the Senior Center and back 6x.
- Hold a wall sit while doing curls with your coupon until everyone is done
- Block Webbs:
- Incline Merkin on your coupon
- Pull knees in and raise coupon for shoulder presses, 1x merkin/2x shoulder press sets all the way up to 8x/16x
- With the coupon, complete sets of five exercises from high reps to low (12x – 2x, decreasing by 2’s):
- Shoulder press
- Tricep extensions
- Dying Cockroach, 10x IC
- ABC’s IC
- American Hammers, 25x IC
- Big Boy Sit Ups, 20 OYO
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
3 PAX, Tomb Raider, Judah, Yardsale
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Why is it so hard for us to ask for help?
If We Ask=We Are Unable=We Are Helpless=We Are Weak
We don’t want to be judged by our fellow men.
Like we needed to ask for help when the weight of the BWT became too great for one of us to bear and we needed to be spelled, ask for help from your friends, your family, your colleagues when that weight gets to great.
A great leader is not a Lone Wolf. A great leader can create a community that works harder for each other by demonstrating vulnerability and asking for help when he needs it. Show others that they can too.
And just like that, our homily became life, as the Q became dizzy from the workout and had to sit down and ask for help from the PAX. We prayed right there on the ground before equilibrium was reached and we headed out on our day.
Whetstone Project – sharpen or be sharpened through a one-on-one mentoring relationship.