The Greenest of all Miles; 76 and danky
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
Get loose. Get loose. Get loose, get loose, get loose.
Partner up into 3 pair.
*Each pair was assigned a challenge to discuss the “F” that their pair represented during the 4 mile run; F1 to discuss fitness’, F2 to discuss ‘fellowship’ and F3 to discuss, you guessed it, ‘faith’. As in, discuss, what does that ‘F’ mean to them, what successes and/or challenges are you having and any words of encouragement they could share with the PAX at the conclusion of the run by designating a spokesman from his respective pair.
THA THANG: Run 4 miles
- Mile 1: Run 1 lap counter-clockwise around lake
- Mile 2: Run 1 lap counter-clockwise around lake
- Mile 3: Run a different route, turn around and on the way back upon arriving at the bridge, each PAX did Merkins x 25 OYO then sprinted over the bridge and hold Al Gore while awaiting the arrival of your partner
- Mile 4: Run 1 lap clockwise around the lake; 4 PAX did Dips x 25 OYO on a rando park bench while awaiting PAX to catch up
- Finish up run at shovel flag
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
8, including 2 Ruckers who joined for COT and PLC; Sparky, Speaker, Upgrade, Slater, Billy Blanks and O Positive (YHC) + Ruckers: Snowman and Nature Boy (WOO!)
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
Personally, Professionally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually.
Grow. Learn. Prepare (do the work). Seize your opportunity.
Where are you? Accelerating, Idling or Decelerating?
Miles. Then PLC.