Bring Sally Up – No 2?
36 degrees, I was debating whether to bike to the Berm or not, the good ole’ cruiser won the battle.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
This was taken care of.
- 25x Side Straddle Hops, IC 4 CT
- 10x Arm Circles each way, IC 4 CT
- 10x Daisy Pickers
Bring Sally Up – Merkins, Squats, Leg Raises, and Dips.
Then, while doing 5 HRM every two minutes:
- Inchworm across parking lot, 40 Mountain Climbers, Lunge back, 10 calf raises
- Inchworm across parking lot, 30 Mountain Climbers, Lunge back, 20 calf raises
- Inchworm across parking lot, 20 Mountain Climbers, Lunge back, 30 calf raises
- Inchworm across parking lot, 10 Mountain Climbers, Lunge back, 40 calf raises
We got close to finishing, but not quite.
I think we did plenty of ab and core work, we also ran out of time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
9: Mudpants, Gus, Photoshop, Snookie, Millenial, Laettner, Evan All Mighty, Vengeance, and Chef.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
1 Corinthians 10:14-34
Consider if what you do is glorifying God or if what you are doing is some idol in your life. Personally, perfection has been somewhat of an idol in my life, sometimes taking precedence over much more important things.
Gus almost put me on his “list”….
Thanksgiving Convergence at the Berm this Thursday!