BOMBS w/ my Bermies
THE SCENE: shorts weather for sho
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER welcomed & disclaimed!
- SSH x16 IC
- Daisy Pickers x16 IC
- Bobby Hurleys x16 IC
- Polka Stretch x16 IC
- Windmills x16 IC
- Mosey to the baseball field; on the way discover that they were converted to a dog park.
- OMAHA – instead of running the bases, we did two rounds of suicides in the Sea Isle Elem. Parking lot, then we moseyed back to STARTEX
- GROUP 1 EXERCISES, BIG # IN PARKING LOT – RUN UP BERM – SMALL # ATOP THE HILL
- GROUP 2 RUN LAP AROUND SENIOR CENTER, THEN FLAPJACK
- ROUND 1: BURPEES – 15 & 5
- ROUND 2: OVERHEAD CLAPS – 18 & 6
- ROUND 3: MERKINS – 21 & 7
- ROUND 4: BIG BOY SIT-UPS – 24 & 8
- ROUND 5: SQUATS – 27 & 9
- To point we’ve done 140 reps; baseball season is long and beginning today. To celebrate Opening Day, we added 22 single count SSH to get to 162 representing the 162 games played by each MLB team in a given season.
Extra time! We stayed in the parking lot for some sprint work! We had different PAX count in between rounds: 5 second break; 10 sec; 15; 20; 25
- Nolan Ryan’s x10 Each Side
- LBC’s x 16 IC
- Dealer’s Choice:
- Handsy picked Peter Parkers x 16 IC
- Yardsale picked Guantanamo Bay rounds x2
- YHC had us finish with a 45-60 second high plank
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
12 PAX that included a Willy Loman from Carpex, NC (with a British Accent mind you!).
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Feedback/Radical Candor – YHC expressed his increasing value for receiving feedback though sometimes it can feel personal. Ideally you get helpful information to correct behavior. Give it, receive it, don’t personalize it.
PAX “appreciated” the OMAHA to suicides when I decided we shouldn’t run through the dog bombs that would likely be where the baseball diamond formerly existed. Yardsale threw YHC an alley-oop for the COT with his rendition of Guantanamo Bay that had errbody confused. Nevertheless, YHC is excited to get a Yardsale Q at the Mothership on Saturday!
Crucible is on Saturday for all the Crazies