I arrived about 30 minutes early to scope out the big field and set out some cones. In the distance were two idiots running and taking turns dragging a tire around the track.
Grimace mentioned in Slack last week that his elbow was better and that he was “ready for more bear crawls”. Ok. You did this to you.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Once for the group, and a mini-disclaimer 5 minutes later for Shoelaces doing his Meter Maid impression.
F3 trivia time. Each warmup exercise is 10 burpees, unless the person I call on can answer an F3 trivia question. If they get it right, the next exercise changes to a standard warmup exercise.
- Gomer: What is the F3 mission? Correctly answered – SSH x20 IC
- Speedy: What is the 1st core principle? Correct – Daisy Pickers x15 IC
- Shoelaces: What is the 2nd core principle? WRONG – 10 Burpees OYO
- Big Green: 3rd core principle? Correct – Windmills x15 IC
- DHL: 4th core principle? WRONG – 10 Burpees OYO
- Tremor: 5th core principle? Correct – Imperial Walkers x15 IC
- Gun Show: What is the F3 credo? Correct – Arm Circles x10 IC (each direction)
Mosey to field. Single cones were set out 10(ish) yards apart. Triple cones were set out at the 30, 50, and 80 yard lines.
Round 1: Bear Crawl the length of the field, stopping at each cone to perform 10 merkins
Round 2: Sprint back to beginning, stopping at the triple cones and last cone to perform 25 SSH
Round 3: Crab Walk the length of the field, stopping at each cone to perform 10 Big Boy Sit-ups
Round 4: Same as Round 2
Round 5: Quarter Pounder. Suicide sprint to each triple/last cone, perform designated exercise, backpedal to start. Exercises: 25 merkins, 50 squats, 75 mountain climbers, 100 SSH.
Flutter Kicks x10 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
10: Big Green, Choker (QIC), DHL, Gomer, Grimace, Gun Show, Hitch, Shoestring, Speedy, Tremor
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Be the man you want your son to be.
100% of Barracks PAX showed up to steal the Ghost Flag, but they were still 3 people short.
There probably should have been some.