Big Boy Balls to the Wall
THE SCENE: 62 with a good wind. Perfect…finally.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Check
- Daisy Pickers (IC) x 20
- Windmill (IC) x 20
- Arm Circles (IC) x 15 forward/reverse
- SSH (IC) x 25
Mosey around lake to the pavilion
12 reps of 12 exercises (OYO) unless noted. Once all in immediately begin next exercise.
- Box Jumps
- Squats (IC) this ended up being 24
- One leg lunges (6 each leg) rear leg on table
- Sumo Squats
- Prisoner Squats
Mosey to the skate park. Partner up.
- P1 Balls to the Wall (side crawl against skate wall about 50 ft.)
- P2 Dips until partner returns then flip
Rinse/Repeat above, hold plank till all in
- P1 upside down Balls to the Wall (this sucks)
- Modification to bear crawl if needed, and it was.
- P2 Squats until partner returns then flip
Mosey back to pavilion. 12X12 same as before with some changes.
BBSUs x 20 for good measure
Mosey back to flag. Time.
BBSUs above took care of Mary
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
9 PAX (0 FNGs) Slicnut, Nature Boy, Billy Blanks, Harry Caray, Backseat, Wide Right, Cheesesteak, Woody, Snowman (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Setting goals and specifically writing them down each week is something YHC has recently started doing and has lead to improvement in many facets of life. With regard to F3, YHC challenged the PAX to write down some goals related to our 3 F’s and gave examples of some of my goals. Don’t stop at fitness because this is meant to be more than just a workout.
- Fitness – YHCs goal is to lower mile run pace by 15 seconds a week
- Fellowship – YHCs goal is get to get to know at least one PAX better each week
- Faith – YHCs goal is spend time each night as a family reviewing a few Bible passages and discussing meaning.
PAX came to work today and embraced the suck. T Claps to the PAX. Prayers for Wide Rights brother and wife as they are expecting a baby Monday.
Get out and ruck if you haven’t started. Its a boost to your fellowship and fitness. Grow Ruck is coming.
SOS service project coming Saturday 5/5 after Mothership BC