Better late than never
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Welcomed Captain Obvious and gave him the disclaimer.
Abe Vigodas and arm circles.
1. Bear crawl from Corner 4 to Corner 1.
2. At corner 1, 10 merkins (then 20, 30, 40).
3. Run from Corner 1 to Corner 2.
4. At corner 2, 20 mountain climbers (then 40, 60, 80).
5. Bear crawl from Corner 2 to Corner 3.
6. At Corner 3, 30 LBCs (then 60, 90, 120).
7. Run from Corner 3 to Corner 4.
8. At Corner 4, 40 SSHs (then 80, 120, 160).
9. Repeat the circuit 3 more times (total of 100 merkins, 200 mountain climbers, 300 LBCs, and 400 SSHs).
BBSUs and bicycles.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
2 PAX (Captain Obvious and Meter Maid (QIC)). No FNGs. No Billy Blanks.
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
YHC encouraged the PAX to reflect on their blessings in life and to express gratitude to the Sky Q for those blessings.
Speedy was on vacation this week, and he trusted his AO to Billy Blanks and me. As usually happens the night before YHC is on Q, a work emergency popped up. Blanks agreed to be backup Q if needed (not without some complaining about lack of sleep), but luckily the emergency was averted. Thanks to Blanks for agreeing to cover if necessary.