THE SCENE: Clear and enjoyable 40 Degree morning.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- MummyKicks x 64 IC
- WindWalkers (the baby of Windmill and Imperial Walker) X 32 IC
- Mosey lap around senior center
64: Bobby Hurleys OYO – senior center lap, Al Gore til all In (AGTAI)
- 32: SSH – lap, AGTAI
- Sweet 16 -> Sixteen bodybuilders IC – lap, AGTAI
- Elite 8 -> Descend starting with 8 paver shoulder press, 8 curls, 7 shldrprss, 7curls, 6, 6…1, 1 – lap, AGTAI
- Final four -> four corners (LBC’s> Turkish Get Ups> BBS>1 minute high plank) Crawl Bear through rotations; rotate after the 1 minute plank.
- Championship -> One Shining Moment – Merkin Mile
1 Turkish GetUp (finished Merkin mile at 6:14:30; we had time to get on our six and stand up for COT)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Iron Sharpens Iron: applies to all 3 f’s in F3. We should see ourselves as influencers to the other F3 men and them to us: physically, communally, and spiritually. Even if you’re not on GroupMe, pursue relationships with other PAX; Lunch, coffeeteria, make a point to connect.
YHC got chance to get a 1 lap pre ruck with Bruce Wayne after taking his M to the airport for an early flight. Greatly enjoyed a personal KOTTERS to the BERM as I don’t see their regulars very often. Grateful to Dewey and Bookworm – two OFers that made the trip over in a clown car in support.
- BrewRuck sponsorships have become a thing (thanks GoRuck & AllDayRuckoff!)
- F3Memphis is an official ruck club as of 3/14/18!
- AOQ Bruce made plea for Berm PAX to sign up to Q / VQ
- Coffeeteria following picture at Dunkin Donuts