BEASTWEEK: Ramada Ciabatta Tabata
THE SCENE: The Levee, about freezing.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
- Welcome: I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own wellbeing
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
10 SSH, 10 squats in cadence
10 SSH, 10 Merkins in cadence
10 SSH, 10 windmills
20 burpees on your own.
30 min Tabata Set:
Leg set: 10 min. Do each, then each in reverse.
One leg burpees
Tuck jump burpees
Box jump burpees
20 flutters, sprint 25 yards. 20 shoulder taps, sprint 25 yd, repeat with Dying Cockroach, sprint, Hello Dolly, sprint, LBC’s, sprint, end with Crunch Frog.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
20 Total PAX: Captain Obvious, Wide Right, Halpert, POPS, MoneyBags, Hello Kitty, Wachita, Snowman, Woody, Kudzu, Dial Up, 1040, Black Diamond, C-Lo, Coach K, Pronto Pup, Slicnut, Four Eyes, FNGs: Shichon and Cubbie
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Is my goal to be comfortable, or to be fulfilled? How do I model that for my family?
Am I moving toward comfort for myself, or for others?
Am I moving toward fulfillment for myself, or am I working so that others might achieve fulfillment?
Very glad there were no injuries despite all the jumping on things. Men worked hard.