Sunny and 50ish. Perfect for hour 18 after just finishing up a challenging hour 17 q from Speaker. 5 pax still going strong on the quest for full Bauer
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Mosey to the arena parking lot
- motivators down from 5
- Daisy Pickers IC x 13
- Imperial Walkers IC x 15
- Merkin IC x 10
Mosey to stables
- modified Rene WOD – 16 walking lunges/8 pull-ups/6 burpees/approx 400 meter run – 13 minute AMRAP
- Partner up – partner 1 – 3 burpees, then dead hang – partner B – run around stables – 6 minute AMRAP
- mosey back to startex for EMOM
- minute 1,3,5,7 – 12 CMU curls & 12 CMU squats (fewer reps depending on PAX level of fatigue)
- minute 2,4,6,8 – 12 kettle swings & 12 shoulder press (adjust reps as needed)
- Chumbaburpees (37 burpees if you got them all. Gotta listen closely for the last 4)
LBCs IC x 26
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA:
13 pax 0 fng
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength, carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its challenges, it empties today of its strength.” I’ve used that quote before, but it seemed appropriate today.
Asked pax to pray for/send good vibes to the pax to their left
Trying to figure out a fair, but challenging Q for hour 18 of this deal was challenging. I wanted to make sure that fresh pax would get their money’s worth while not destroying pax attempting to go full Bauer. I decided to do AMRAPs and EMOM with variable reps and effort. Hopefully it halfway worked.
Life, and a midnight fartsack, limited me to 4/24 this year. HC to complete many more next year.