Back to Neverland
THE SCENE: An absolutely beautiful Friday morning. Weather could not be better.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
SSH – 20 IC. Arm Circles – Little, big, forward, and reverse. 8 each IC. Daily Pickers – 15 IC
- 13s – Merkins and wide stance squats.
- In light of the Cardinals crushing 13 run victory over the Braves, we we going to do 13s. However, we started with 13, so they were really 14s…
- Group Dora sorta thing
- One PAX dragged a big log half the length of the parking lot up the hill. At the top, did a bear sprawl once around the CMU. Then dragged the log back to the group.
- Rest of the PAX did AMRAP style of the following in order: flutter kicks, Supermans, heels to the heavens, low plank leg raises (alternate every 5), flutter kicks, then choose your own for the last.
- Mosey to pavillion
- 50 Tricep dips OYO
- Tree pose to a 20 hold in a figure 4 squat. Repeat for other leg.
- Warrior 3 for 10s to Half moon for 10s. Repeat for other leg.
- Mosey to playground.
- PAX were asked to choose their favorite exercise for the group to do.
- Beeflog – do 15 Gorilla Canoodlers
- IceCube – do 10 more Gorilla Canoodlers
- Croissant – 60 flutter kicks
- Toucan – bear crawl across the playground and back
- (ran out of time for rest of PAX)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
7 PAX – Miracle Ear (QIC), Croissant, Zima, Beeflog, Ice Cube, Toucan, Old Yeller
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Lot of sickness going around. Be sure to be good to your families and your M’s. Family comes first, F3 comes after. Stay healthy!
I really enjoy Neverland. The playground is very pleasant to work out on.