THE SCENE: Humid as ball crackers.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
– SSH IC x 15
– Tempo Squats IC x 15
– Imperial Walkers IC x 15
– Fire Hydrants OYO x 10 (5 each leg)
– Merkins IC x 15
– Arm Circles IC x 15 + reverse
– Various 40-yd Movements (butt kickers, high knees, carioca, 50/75/100% sprints)
THA-THANG: Mosey to front of Riverdale Elementary School, Home of the Raiders
ELEVENS: BBS & Burpees
– BBS on sidewalk
– Sprint from sidewalk to parking lot
– Bear Crawl across parking lot
– Choppy steps up hill
– Burpees at top of hill
– Reverse choppy steps down hill
– Crawl bear across parking lot (modified* at halfway point to reverse lunge walks)
– Backwards run back to sidewalk
– This was so dumb. But it was also really hard. That’s what they said.
*Except for Slots, because he’s on PEDs
MARY: We planked for 60 seconds, which felt like 60 minutes. TWTS.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: Five for Fighting (the alarm clock): Slots (boastfully), Hot n Ready (reluctantly), Landline (hesitantly), Chuck E. Cheese (suspiciously), Captain Obvious (regretfully)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM: Children don’t say, “I had a hard day. Can we talk?” They say, “Will you play with me?” Don’t miss that.
MOLESKIN: ‘Twas a sticky day for all in attendance. The AOQ continues to produce quality melons for post-workout recovery. Today, he even brought in one of the seedless variety. The men were very much obliged to not have to work through their free fruity snack like some sort of pencil-wielding school nurse, scouring the poorly-washed hairs of prepubescent school children in search of mythical parasites. We did the majority of our work today in front of the school, which consists of a gentle slope, met by a plateau and capped by a steeper rise. Two hills for the price of one. Dueling Buttes, if you will. Arcadia is an AO with limitless possibilities. Check it out soon, dear reader, if you have not yet.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: F3 Memphis bday bash on Aug 17. Don’t miss the kickoff to our terrible twos.