All Hallow’s Eve
THE SCENE: 42 cold, misty and windy degrees. Wind chill around 34. The first morning of the year that felt really cold. The gentleman quaking loudly at the ducks he was feeding made me feel less ridiculous about being out in these elements.
DISCLAIMER – done
Motivators down from 6, 15 daisy pickers IC, 15 Arm circles, front and back IC , brisk mosey length of the turf field and back
We went trick or treating because I like to be a kid sometimes. PAX rotated selecting cards from a Frankenstein Halloween bucket. Exercises below:
- 50 Bonnie Blairs
- Partner vacuum cleaners, 18 yards/10 derkins, switch and repeat
- 30 burpees total (3 cards drawn)
- 40 mountain climbers
- 15 diamond merkins
- 25 gas pumpers
- 10 merkins
- Sprint half the field, 40 flutter kicks, sprint back
- Dealer’s choice (Lochte) 35 monkey humpers
- 25 Makhtar N’Diaye
- 30 BBSU
- 20 alternating shoulder taps
- 50 traveling lunge walk
- 25 Bobby Hurleys followed by 20 jump squats
- 20 American Hammers IC
- 3 x mosey around the field
- 11s Burpees and BBSU – save by the 6:15 clock
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
4 PAX – Double Vision, Lochte, Hello Kitty, Spirit Stick QIC
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger, for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
The card game is fun, but unforgiving at times. Bobby Hurleys and jump squats back to back were a killer. 11s card drawn with 8 minutes left worked out perfectly.
Halpert Levee Q on Friday, Orange Julius Lair Q on Saturday
Put the phone down while driving tonight. Watch out for trick or treaters!