Aiken Legs, ABSolution, 11’s
74 perfect degrees. YHC strolled up to the Cockpit with an FNG/bestest buddy in tow and spotted Ace Ventura talking to Tiger Lily in the parking lot. Jumped out of the hoopty and beelined it over to AV for an epic man hug. Kotters, AV!
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
The PAX were welcomed and standard disclaimer was disclaimed.
- SSH x20IC
- Side Shuffle Ground Pounders x10IC
- a lil chest stretching
- Small arm circles x10IC/reverse
- Michael Phelps
Started off with 50 alternating Offset Merkins using CMUs followed by a 300 yard mosey to the covered pavilion for some Aiken Legs.
– 20 Box Jumps OYO
– 20 Tempo Squats IC
– 20 luges IC (2=1)
– 20 Smurfjacks IC (AKA Little Man in the Woods for some reason )
Mosey to the tennis court for some ABSolution!
Absolution x5IC (<- Click that link ryte thar if U don’t know.)
Mosey around the lot incorporating front mosey, side shuffle, and beck pedal.
Repeat all that noise for a total of 20 reps and 4 laps.
Mosey back over to startex for 11s using Burpees and CMU Squat Thrusts.
Nurp! No time.
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
4 PAX (1FNG): Chamorro, Ace Ventura, Tiger lily, Soulja Boy (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
- James 5:12: But above all, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or by any other oath, but let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no, so that you may not fall under condemnation.
A staple mantra in YHC’s household is “Say what you mean and mean what you say“. As leaders in our workplaces, communities, and most especially our homes, our word must be our bond.
- Shared the following commentary: Why is it so difficult for us to simply say yes or no? Perhaps because we like the ambiguity of not having to follow through with what we say. Or maybe because it’s easier to put off a tough decision for a later time. We may flirt with tendencies towards deceitfulness and not want others to know our true intentions. Whatever the reason, God expects His children to be clear cut with their words. We are not to wade in the subtle grey areas of ambiguity with our words. Rather we are to be people who speak plainly, clearly, and truthfully so that we aren’t condemned by our own words.
QIC prayed for Ace Ventura and his M as they bring in 3 new foster children for the first time, Billy Blanks and his M in their adoption endeavors, and safe travel for Chamorro and family.
Burpees suck a lot and I hate em. CMU squat thrusts suck even more a lotter. The FNG this morning was YHC’s bestest buddy an was visiting from Guam. It was great sharing something I love (F3) with someone I love (muh bestest buddy). I only hope I didn’t break him cause he needs to be the Nantan of the new up and coming Guam region of F3. #plantguam
Kotters to Ace Ventura and congratulations on the promotion!