A Tour de la Levee
THE SCENE: 58°. Moistish. Early. Provocative. Somewhat dangersome. In other words … a typical Monday in the King’s court.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER:
SSH IC x 20
Imperial Walkers IC x 15
Plank Jacks IC x 15
Arm Circles IC x 10
Merkins IC x 10
- Mosey to Skate Park
- Bear Balls to the Wall
- Partner up R1: Dips & Prisoner Squats (100 total reps) … flapjack @ 25
- Partner up R2: Jump Squats & Merkins (100 reps reps) … flapjack @ 25
- Mosey to Big Parking Lot
- Burpee Ring of Fire (Burpees x 3, Plank while you wait) … did this about 5ish minutes, with multiple PAX performing burps around various points of the “ring”
- Mosey to Tennis Courts
- Partner up R3: Carolina Dry Docks (100 total reps) + backpedals
- Partner up R4: Jump Lunge (3 rounds) + Bear Crawl/Crawl Bear
- Partner up R5: Hand Release Merkins (50 total reps) + Crab Walks
- Mosey to Startex
Flutter Kick IC x 20
Freddie Mercury IC x 15
LBC IC x 15
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 28 dudes: Krylon, Coach K, C-Lo, Blart, Trojan, Cheesesteak, Lazarus, Dial-up, Wachita, Capri Sun, Popeye, Barney, Hello Kitty, Laettner, Pablo, Slicnut, Halpert, Vector, Boreland, Rocket Launcher, Nissan, Meter Maid, Anklet, Peekaboo, 1040, Billy Blanks, Wall Street, Captain Obvious (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:Ensure the ones you’re charged with leading get the best of you, not the rest of you.
MOLESKIN: The Levee is undefeated in 2019 KotB matches. The tennis courts were slicker than usual (@Slicnut). The PAX don’t like burpees, and they sure don’t like planking while waiting to do burpees. SMH. Halpert tried very hard to break bad in high school. YHC is thankful he didn’t #dobetter in that regard. Blart brought hazelnut-roasted red cherry-autumn daisy blossom-flavored coffee for PLC. Classic inner-looping #HIM. Surprise visit from Laz. YHC think he just needed a face-to-face with his dealer (@Escobar). Capri Sun’s mom-in-law’s aunt was murdered by Ted Bundy. Or something like that. Crime was a theme this morning. It’s like we were all at the Turd. Pablo legit posted on one leg and a gut full o’ grit. Why did you ride the fartsack again?
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Pour one out for Larry. Reports are he may have suffered his ultimate demise.