A Mother of a BC – Mothership
THE SCENE: Sunny and 74 degrees
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
I am not a professional. You are participating at your own risk. You are responsible for your own well being. You are here voluntarily and you are not paying to be here. Know your limits and do the best you can.
Side Straddle Hops IC x 15
Imperial Walkers IC x 15
Big Arm Circles IC x 10, then reverse
- Indian Run
- Six cones were setup in the grass across approximately 40 yards; PAX lined up at first cone and bear crawled to the second cone and did 10 merkins OYO; bear crawled to the second cone and did 10 big boy situps OYO; this sequence was continued until PAX reached the 6th cone. PAX reversed the sequence by lunging between cones and alternating between 10 carolina dry docks OYO and 10 box cutters OYO at each cone.
- PAX moseyed to park benches and did the following OYO: 15 Derkins, 15 Irkins, and 15 dips
- PAX moseyed back to the cones, circled up and did the following excercises OYO: 20 squats, 20 count squat hold, 10 jump squats, 20 count merkin hold, 20 lunges (2=1), 20 count squat hold, and 10 jump squats.
- PAX moseyed to park benches and did the following OYO: 15 Derkins, 15 Irkins, and 15 dips.
- PAX moseyed back to cones; PAX did crab crawls between cones and alternated between pickle pounders (10 OYO) and squats (10 OYO); PAX reversed the sequence back by lunging between cones and alternating between merkins (10 OYO) and big boy situps (10 OYO.
- We ended the workout with ladder sprints; PAX that were at the front of the line called out exercises to perform while in waiting to run.
Baby Flutter Crunches
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
14 PAX (Nature Boy, Rabbit, Choker, Four Eyes, Slicnut, Vocals, Swinger, Shoestring, Snookie, Teachers Pet, Orange Julius, Cowbell, Soybean, Tree Hugger) and 2 Irish Goodbyes (Phat Pat and Shingle)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
I encouraged PAX to find ways to serve. It is through service that we see God’s work and His ability to change peoples lives. It not only encourages and helps others, but also strengthens your faith.
This was my VQ; it was a unique challenge and responsibility to create a workout; one that was challenging for everyone and one that I could effectively lead. With the warmer temperatures, I was reminded to go at your own pace and drink more water before a workout next time.