A Kotters VQ?
F3 MEMPHIS – 15 May 2019
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
Conditions: 73°, partly cloudy, refreshing slight breeze. Perfect conditions for a beat down
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome: I am not a professional
- You are participating at your own risk
- You are responsible for your own well being
- You are here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here
- Know your limits and do the best you can, all exercises can be modified and are only suggestions.
*The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Mosey around the building
- SSH IC X 20
- Arm Circles IC X 10 forward and 10 reverse
- Windmills IC X10
- Mountain Climbers IC X 20
- EMOM x 3 Rounds of each exercise (this totaled 15 minutes)
- 20 Merkins
- 20 Freddie Mercury’s (Right and Left is one)
- 20 Squat Jumps
- 40 Second Plank
- 40 Second Inchworm
- Sprint 8
- Sprint about 30 yards and walk back to starting position. This is one rep. Repeat 7x. On last sprint we increased the distance.
- Death by Burpee
- 10 burpees per minute for 5 minutes. First minute was not so bad…got worse from there.
- Indian Run
- PAX went 3 laps around the Senior Center, trying our best to stay outside that building for a few more years.
- American Hammers IC X 20
- Dealer’s Choice
- Flutter Kicks IC X 20 (thanks, Judah)
- BBSU’s X 15 OYO (thanks, Mudpants)
- J-Lo’s X 20 IC (no thanks, Tomb Raider)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
11 PAX (no FNGs): Tomb Raider, Mudpants, Lipton, Judah, Big Top, and (YHC) Geppetto
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
My mind has been flooded with various thoughts because of two recent events, 1) a brother of a friend (33 years old, married 3 years, 1.5 yr old daughter) died in a car accident on the way to work, and 2) close family friends in horrible car wreck at 70 mph on hwy 78, walked away with minimal injuries. My takeaway is that “today is the day of salvation”. No need to wait for a perfect time in life to get serious about serious things.
2 Corinthians 6:2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
And working together with Him, we also urge you not to receive the grace of God in vain— 2 for He says,
“At the acceptable time I listened to you,
And on the day of salvation I helped you.”
Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”
This was my first Q since November. Way too long of an absence. I was told it should have been named a Kotters VQ. There is nothing like a Wednesday at the Berm
- Memorial Day Convergence (5/27) at the Barracks – Gus on Q, his last as Nantan
- Memorial Day Cookout, 5-8 pm, hosted by Speaker