Bigger, Fatter, Larger Mary
AO: Bermuda Triangle “The Berm”
PAX: Houdini, Vocals, Lipton, Gums, Toms, Hanson, Commando, Cowbell, Snookie
Conditions: 48° and cloudy with a light sprinkle near the end
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
- Welcome to F3! Fitness! Fellowship! Faith!
- I am not a professional and am not being paid to lead this exercise.
- You are participating at your own risk, and you are assuming the risk of injury.
- You are responsible for your own well-being; you could get injured.
- You are 18 or older, here voluntarily, and you are not paying to be here.
- Know your limits and do the best you can.
- Modify exercises as needed. Everything we say is a suggestion. Stop exercising if needed at your own discretion.
- Daisy Pickers x 20
- Windmills x 20
- Hillbillies x 20
- Mosey around building then to coupons
- Mosey back to concrete pad with coupon
- Circuit (repeat three times)
- American hammers x 50 OYO
- Merkins x 25 OYO
- BBS with coupon x 20 OYO (stand up with coupon over head when done)
- Low plank (once all in hold plank for a twenty count)
- Pax on six in a line, alternate facing, pass coupon back and forth ten times (YHC lost track of the count so we did more just to make sure we did at least ten)
- 100 LBCs OYO; hold plank till all in; then hold low plank for a twenty count (thank you Toms for starting the trend of slow counting the last few seconds of the plank), 75…, 50…, 25… 20…, 15…, 10…, 5…
- Dealer’s choice (ABCs, 90/45/6/180, Box Cutters, Hello Dolly’s, Flutter Kicks, Pickle Pounders)
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
9 PAX; no FNGs
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
Know yourself to know your limits. Greater risk of a stroke from morning exercise because blood pressure spikes when you wake up. If you don’t know if you already have high blood pressure, you don’t know if you’re putting yourself at greater risk. Applies elsewhere, e.g. spiritual life. What are your temptations? If you don’t know, putting yourself at risk to fail your family, friends, employer, etc.
Prayers for Bruce’s Grandfather and Commando’s friend who is going through a difficult time.
A beautiful gloomy first day of spring (though YHC looked it up and spring was technically still a few hours away). The mumble chatter was subdued early on but it started to come during the three hundred LBCs. Thank you Toms for making sure we didn’t forget to do Pickle Pounders on a heavy core day.
Thursday F2 lunches: EMMs @ Whole Foods and Midtowners @ Casablanca Madison.
Camping and Fishing trip this weekend. Contact Bruce or Slicnut for more details.