2019 St. Jude Marathon Weekend Pre-Blast
The first weekend of December in Memphis, TN is synonymous with the St. Jude Marathon Weekend! Many F3 Memphis PAX are participating rucking the half, running the half or even running the full! Many have worked to raise funds (Team Fight For Micah) for Memphis’ Best-Worst Place. Named for the patron saint of lost causes, St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Families come from all over the globe and are not charged a dime.
We want to have plans ahead of time so that all Memphis PAX can come together and also extend invite to other region PAX who will also be participating this year. See the following opportunities to connect this weekend:
- 7pm Friday Night 2ndF
- 7am-8am Pre-Race Meetup for all runners & ruckers
- Meet in front of TGI Fridays (185 Union Avenue)
- Post-Race Party at AutoZone Park
- Meet on the Right Field Bluff (it’s right by the food & drinks)!
- 4pm After-After party 2ndF
- Meet Farmer and other Memphis PAX at Flying Saucer Cordova (1400 N Germantown Pkwy) for some brews and college football watching (Memphis Tigers play Cincy at 2:30pm & the SECCG is at 3pm).
See Memphis’s Roster of participants in this year’s event: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxZcsLaIJ2Ht4b2HCK-KNA8Sg9nXEb7g7A79gWwlv7g/edit#gid=0