11’s On The Hill At The Ruins
Cool – 60 degrees. The rain slowed to the slightest drizzle before we began and stopped all together after warm-o-rama.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER
Did it including sharing the mission of F3.
- SSH (IC) – 50
- Daisy Pickers (IC) – 15
- Hillbillies (IC) – 15
- LBAC’s (IC) – 10 forward, 10 reverse
- Mosey to the top of the hill (wear most Q’s lead some hill sprints…just across Riverside drive from the south side of Beale Street Landing)
11’s with BBSU’s and and Absolutions
- Perform 10 BBSU’s at the bottom of the hill.
- Sprint up the hill
- Perform 1 Absolution (what’s that? Search “absolution” in the Exicon…)
- Mosey back down the stairs
- Rinse and repeat, decreasing BBSU’s by 1 each time and increasing Absolutions by 1 each time until all PAX reach 1 BBSU and 10 Absolutions.
We finished that with time left so moseyed back to the Spaghetti Warehouse parking lot. Using the railing in front of the Spaghetti Warehouse each PAX performed 10 Australian pull-ups. Then ran to the other side of the parking lot and back. Then perform 9 Australian pull-ups, run across parking lot and back. Rinse and repeat until Mary. Most PAX got down below 5 reps before we had to stop for Mary.
- Crunch Jacks (IC) – 15
- Hello Dali Lhama (IC) – 25
- Double Dolly (IC) – 10
- American Hammer (IC) – 10
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
8 PAX: Toms, Socks, Jail Bait, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Four Eyes, Old Man Hitch, Cheesesteak, Handsy (QIC)
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
The Ruins is an awesome AO. So much variety to choose from and beautiful scenery right on the river. If you haven’t even posted here, it’s a must! Also – I love the guys that regularly post here. Such a solid group of HIM.
Check the PREBLAST for any current announcements.