10s and 25s
THE SCENE: A chilly 51 degrees with a little bit of wind. Nice weather for working out in a jacket.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Welcomed and Disclaimed
- 25 SSH IC
- 10 Squats IC
- 25 Arm Circles IC
- 10 Merkins IC
- 25 High Knees IC
- 10 Jump knee tucks OYO
As with the warm up, its 10/25 so all exercises will be either 10 or 25 reps.
- Modified Indian Side Shuffle. ~1/2 mile. Everyone side shuffles in line. Flip sides with each light pole. Last in line drops and does 1 merkin, 4 mountain climbers, 1 merkin, 4 mountain climbers (10 total moves), then runs to the beginning. Last person starts when the indian runner passes them.
- 25 Tricep Dips IC.
- Modified Indian Run. ~1/2 mile. Everyone runs in line. Flip sides with each light pole. Last in line drops and does 1 merkin, 4 mountain climbers, 1 merkin, 4 mountain climbers (10 total moves), then runs to the beginning. Last person starts when the indian runner passes them.
- Derkin Side Crawl along the picnic tables in the pavillion.
- Run to startex.
- 10 Gorilla Canoodlers IC
- 25 Dynamic Stargazers (aka Flutter Kicks) IC
- 10 Oblique Crunches each side OYO.
- 25 American Hammers (2 is 1)
- Chair pose to figure 4 squat. 25 seconds hold or 10 count squat. Each leg.
- Play “Take Me Out” – Franz Ferdinand. The song can be split in 4 sections ~1 minute each. Exercises are to be done in beat with the song.
- Section 1 – Freddie Mercuries
- Section 2 – Dead bugs/dying beetles
- Section 3 – Baby Makers/ Bridge Builders
- Section 4 – Pickle Pounders
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA
12 PAX, 2 FNG. Miracle Ear (QIC), O’Reilly, Moses (FNG), Sleep Number, Flobee, Ratio, Siemens, Woodpecker, Orange Julius, Croissant, Banzai (FNG), Gym Shorts
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM:
F3 is about all 3 Fs. Dont forget the 3rd F. Find a way to improve your faith whether that’s religion or community. Try to be more involved in your community.
No prominent thoughts.
Get your Morg Shirts