THE SCENE: Humid enough to get me sweating biking to the AO. Quiet otherwise at the Berm.
F3 WELCOME & DISCLAIMER: Disclaimed.
WARM-O-RAMA: SSHs x 50 IC.
THA-THANG: Mosey’d over to the lacrosse field where YHC had set up 6 flagged lines spaced roughly 5 yds apart.
- Beginning on the start line PAX sprinted to the first line, performed 1 rep of the prescribed exercise.
- Sprinting to the 2nd line, performed 2 reps of the same exercise.
- Sprinting to the 3rd line, performed 3 reps of the exercise.
- Sprinting to the 4rth line, performed 2 reps of the exercise.
- Sprinting to the 5th line, performed 1 reps of the exercise.
- Sprint back to start line. Rinse and Repeat with a different exercise.
- Total of 9 reps.
Exercises (10) per round: Burpees, Jump Junges (2=1), Merkins, Mt. Climbers (2=1), Carolina Dry Docks, 180 Jump Squats, Hand Release Merkins, Bobby Hurleys, Shoulder Taps, High Jumps.
Total Rounds completed = 4. 36 reps of each exercise.
MARY: Boat canoe, American Hammer x 25 IC, Super man, J-Lo x 25 IC
COUNT-OFF & NAME-O-RAMA: 4 PAX (1 FNG*); Snookie, Beauty Shop, Charmer (FNG), Tomb Raider
CIRCLE OF TRUST/BOM: Frustration.
Take care not to allow your frustration to turn to anger. A vicious cycle that traps us all from time to time. I feel into it myself the night prior with my 2.0 ‘helping’ with math homework. Take the time to break off the engagement, regroup, and refocus.
MOLESKIN: low reps, short sprints, continuous movement keeps your heart rate up. FNG had to leave early for the 2nd day in a row. Suggested names if he would ever complete were: Ground Hog Day, Purgatory, Limbo, or Eternal FNG. Gus names him Charmer the next day.
Snookie announced his engagment. She said yes!! Congrats brother!!
Lock into a Shield lock. Sign up for Whetstone.